I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
– Sometimes it can be a real challenge to eat healthy!
Well, to be honest, eating healthy is not the cheapest option, for sure.
It always seems that it’s cheaper to buy a slice of pizza, than to make your own healthy meal.
I’ve shown you a little guide these days, How To Eat Healthy On A Budget? – The Best Tight Budget Tips.
Also I’ve promised you to give you a healthy low budget grocery list.
So as promised, here it is, the ultimate healthy grocery list.
I ran on to some healthy grocery list templates, and I didn’t like what they had to offer.
There are many lists for groceries online but I hope I made a better one for you.
I added some cheap groceries, but again all of them are healthy, and clean, so they won’t harm your healthy diet plan.
In fact, they’ll improve your weight loss efforts.
- 3 bananas
- 1 watermelon
- 4 pieces apple
- 3 pieces orange
- 3 pieces peach
- 1 quart strawberries/blueberries (pick your favorite)
- 2 pieces lime
- 1 mango
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 3 pieces sweet potato
- 3 pieces avocado
- 2 pieces onion
- 1 head garlic
- 1 pound frozen baby spinach
- 1 package frozen corn
- 3 pieces cucumber
- 1/2 pound carrot
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 pound tomatoes
- 1 bunch kale
- 3-4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 package lean ground turkey
- 2 pieces salmon
- 1 package shrimps
- 1 peace tofu
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 gallon low fat milk
- 1 container cottage cheese
- 5 ounces sliced low fat cheese
- 1 container low fat greek yogurt
- 1 box high fiber cereal
- 1 package oats
- 1 pound whole grain pasta
- 1 pound brown rice
- 1 package quinoa
- 2 cans tuna (in water)
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can broth
Spices & Herbs:
- curry (regular and red)
- any other in your choice
- 1 package Fit Snacks
- You can replace the fruits and veggies depending on the season;
- You can also replace some of them with healthy products that are on sale;
- Don’t shop in the closest market, but in the cheapest;
- Have in mind that frozen food is a cheaper option;
- Don’t buy dressings – make them yourself;
- The whole chicken is cheaper than the chicken breasts separately;
- Have in mind that you’re gonna have to cook, so don’t forget the spices – they make the food!
You can change the foods if you have any favorite ones.
It is really important to think on the budget, so that’s why I’ve made this grocery list this way.
Healthy eating will be really easier when buying these products.
Also, there are many easy healthy meals ideas here on my blog, so you can search for your favorite ones and see what you’ll need extra.