Want to know the secret to perfectly shaped legs and firmed booty?
Well guess what, today I got for you the best firming and sculpting exercises for your legs and butt!
Yup! This is actually my personal Diamond Legs and Brazilian butt lift workout plan and it’s a collection of 30 best lower body workouts.
And the best thing is that my plan is nothing like the usual half-ass 15 minutes legs and butt lift workout routines, because mine actually works :)
The exercises are arranged in 5 different training sessions and packed with 6 different exercises each.
This allows you to pay attention to every single lower body muscle.
If you want something to be body changing, you have to make sure it’s challenging enough…
…And that’s what I’m actually offering:
A hard core legs and butt workout that will sculpt your lower body.
Stay with me, and learn the best way to get toned and sexy legs and butt and lose weight on the way.
Ps: They’re printable too.
The Secret That Makes These Lower Body Workouts So Effective
This program really steps up from the crowd, because unlike the other lower body workouts, this one has a strategy to use different exercises for every training, because the truth is that our muscles adapt to the exercises faster than we think:
“Your body adapts to any type of exercise. The first time you go run a mile, it is probably going to be rough. But by the 40th time you run a mile, it’s a lot easier, right? As you get used to a type of exercise, it becomes less challenging and, as a result, less effective. That’s why it’s so important to mix it up.” – Jillian Michaels
Starting from this point, I packed 30 lower body workouts that are truly challenging to the muscles, and since we do different kinds of exercises every single training, combined with some weights on, we completely avoid the possibility for them to adapt to the movements.
Here’re some other things that make this program so effective:
- The exercises are performed with weights which is really important;
Your legs are used to the daily basic activities like going upstairs or just getting up from a chair – we need to push a little harder if we want to change.
- We dedicate time and a lot of energy in every training;
- The duration of the training is not counted in minutes, but in sets and reps;
Breaking down the exercises in few sets allow the abs to get challenged to the maximum.
- The exercises are easy to remember and they’re printable.
There are exercises for every different leg and butt muscle, every training.
- You don’t have to exercise every day;
Twice a week is more than enough if you are doing full body workout program, and if not, and this is your only activity, 4 times a week will make the deal.
You can easily perform the training in the comfort of your home, by using some weights or a set of resistance bends.
Head on to the training sessions, and start with your favorite Brazilian butt lift workout!
- 1 training = 1 day workout;
- Every one of these exercises should be done in a motion of 3-4 sets and 10-15 reps;
- Pick the right weight – if you can do more than 15 reps it’s too light, and if you can’t do at least 8 reps, the weight is too heavy;
- The breaks between the sets should be approximately 30 seconds, and never longer than a minute;
- The order of the exercises should be fixed, it’s better if you don’t mix them;
- Do the exercises slow and right, and focus on the form;
- In time, you should increase the weights;
HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD YOU DO THESE TRAINING SESSIONS?
- If you’re following a workout plan, with full body workout program or you’re exercising daily using split muscle training, including just one training – once or twice a week.
- If you don’t follow any workout plan, and this is your only activity, you can do it up to 3 times a week;
Never more than 4 times, since you’ll have to make a 48 hour break between the training session in order to allow your muscles to recover.
Don’t get confused by the girl performing the exercises, she’s Andrea, and she is a plus size girl :)
Looks gorgeous right?!
I just started coaching her, and I picked her to represent my workouts and the fact that even if you’re a beginner you can still perform the exercises and feel confident about yourself!
We all have to start somewhere, and I believe that yours is here :)
Let’s get started with the training sessions, one by one!
Diamond Legs & Brazilian Butt Lift Workout – Training #1
Diamond Legs & Brazilian Butt Lift Workout – Training #2
Diamond Legs & Brazilian Butt Lift Workout – Training #3
Diamond Legs & Brazilian Butt Lift Workout – Training #4
Diamond Legs & Brazilian Butt Lift Workout – Training #5
GIRL, GET READY TO SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!
Don’t wait a minute longer, and start working out!
By cleaning your diet, and doing these exercises for your legs and butt, you’re halfway there to getting perfectly shaped legs and firmed booty.
Just be patient, dedicated, and give your 100% when you workout, and this Diamond legs and Brazilian butt lift workout will give you the best legs and the sexiest booty ever!
And remember, diamonds are created under pressure, so get working NOW!
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND! ????