Well who doesn’t love them? I’ve done over 20 pancakes recipes these last few months, and the latest I’ve done were the easiest. I used the mixture that I got from the Fit Snacks package, and believe me they were so delicious and yummy, and from half of the package I got 6 pancakes.
You can try them by ordering the fit snacks package through this direct link – Fit Snack. I promise you that you’re gonna be amazed by their yummy products.
Now I’m gonna make some gluten free, easy and delicious vegan pancakes, that just came out amazingly delicious. I actually used different kinds of flours, but the pancakes were really yummy, as they are made with all purpose flour.
You have to try them, the recipe is really easy, you cannot make mistakes. I made them out of rice flour, and oat flour. These are vegan and gluten free flours, and they are also a healthier choice. I’ve tried them with just oat flour, and the taste okay too, but this they come out best, when they’re made out of these two flours combined.
So get ready for this amazingly delicious gluten free pancakes recipe, I bet you’re gonna fall in love with them. Now let’s get started cooking!
- 1 cup rice flour – 150 grams
- 1 cup oat flour – 120 grams
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup soy milk – 250 milliliters
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- another 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut sprinkles
- First mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. That means the rice flour, oat flour, salt and cinnamon.
- Then mix the wet ingredients in another bowl, the milk, 2 tablespoons honey, and the oil. Add the sliced banana and blend it until it’s smooth. You can add smashed bananas, so you won’t need to blend.
- Now it’s time to combine the dry and the wet ingredients with a blender.
- Add a little bit of olive oil in a hot pan, and start making the pancakes. You should cook for about two minutes for each side, or until they turn golden brown. Smaller pancakes will be easier to flip.
- For the cream you’re gonna need the last three ingredients, two tablespoons honey and two tablespoons cocoa powder. You can add a little bit coconut sprinkles in the end.