If you want to maintain a healthy life, you have to consider adding certain vitamins and minerals to your diet.
They improve performance, load you up with vitamins and minerals essential for vitality and improve your overall health.
However, choosing the right brand might be harder than you think. Now all multivitamins are made from the right sources. That’s why I want you to meet Performance Lab® Whole-Food Multi Formula for women.
Whole-Food Multi Formulas
Performance Lab® Whole-Food Multi formulas supply the body with the essential vitamins and minerals, that may be missing from some diets.
They help in restoring peak cell function across all body systems for daily vitality and long-range health.
What I like most about this Whole-Food Multi Formula is the fact that it contains nature-identical vitamin and mineral essentials for healthy biological performance.
- Vitamin A – Vision, skin, immune, protein synthesis, tissue repair, bones, antioxidant
- Vitamin C – Immune, cardiovascular, skin, joints, antioxidant, gums, bones, muscle
- Vitamin D3 – Immunity, bones, testosterone, cell function, protein synthesis
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant, cardiovascular, hair, skin, nails, tissue repair
- Vitamin K1 + K2 – Bones, cardiovascular, connective tissue
- Vitamin B1 – Nervous system, energy metabolism
- Vitamin B2 – Red blood cell formation, cell growth, energy metabolism, antioxidant
- Vitamin B3 – Circulation, protein and fat metabolism, nervous system, skin
- Vitamin B5 – Energy metabolism, hormone production, cardiovascular
- Vitamin B6 – Brain chemical synthesis and conversion, immune, blood cell formation, oxygen transport, nervous system, blood sugar, cognitive function
- VitaminB7 – Hair, skin, nails, energy, blood sugar, cell growth, nervous system
- Vitamin B9 – New cell formation, DNA synthesis
- Vitamin B12 – Energy metabolism, heart health, nervous system, cognitive function
And let’s not forget the essential minerals too:
- Calcium – Bones, joints, cardiovascular, muscles, nervous system, hormones
- Iron – Blood cell formation, oxygen transport, brain chemical synthesis
- Iodine – Metabolism, thyroid function
- Magnesium – Energy, cardiovascular, bones, testosterone, muscle relaxation, nervous system, blood sugar
- Zinc – Immune, vision, testosterone, nerves, cell growth
- Selenium – Immune, antioxidant, thyroid
- Copper – Energy, nervous system, connective tissue, cardiovascular, antioxidant, red blood cell formation, vision, immune
- Manganese – Enzyme cofactor, metabolism, blood sugar, antioxidant, bones
- Chromium – Metabolism, energy, weight management, blood sugar
- Molybdenum – Enzyme function, metabolism
- Strontium – Bones, joints
- Inositol – Nervous system, skin, cognition, mood
- Vanadium – Blood sugar, cardiovascular, bones, muscles, enzymes, growth factor
- Boron – Bones, testosterone, joints, connective tissue
Leave A Comment